SAVE THE DATE!
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Radisson Hotel, Cromwell, CT
Here at the Connecticut Housing Coalition, we are gearing up for our annual housing conference; where our goal is to provide everyone working in Connecticut’s affordable housing industry the opportunity to explore common challenges, examine the latest information, share best practices and celebrate affordable housing successes. Please join us for the state’s largest gathering of affordable housing developers, service providers, advocates and resident leaders. The day-long conference draws approximately 400 attendees from every part of Connecticut. Don’t miss the housing event of the year! Come be a part of what’s happening!
We invite you to join us as a sponsor of Housing 2018: The Annual Conference of the Connecticut Housing Coalition. Your sponsorship helps us carry out a topnotch conference by securing noted speakers and knowledgeable panelists. It also allows us to do extensive promotion and outreach, and to provide scholarships to those who could not otherwise afford to attend.
For more information about sponsorship levels and benefits, click here.
Click here to complete our sponsorship response form online and pay by credit card or check.
Click here to download a hard copy of our sponsorship response form and pay by check.
Call for Workshop Proposals
The Connecticut Housing Coalition invites you to be a part of its upcoming annual conference by becoming a workshop organizer. The conference will be held on September 26th, 2018 at the Radisson Hotel in Cromwell, CT. The daylong conference is the state’s largest gathering of affordable housing developers, funders, service providers and advocates. The conference attracts approximately 400 attendees from every part of Connecticut who come together to learn from each other, sharpen our skills and celebrate affordable housing success.
Please use the link to the on-line form below to summarize your proposed workshop. Proposals should outline interactive, engaging and innovative sessions that focus on expanding housing opportunity and increasing the quantity and quality of affordable housing available to people with low and moderate-incomes in Connecticut. Proposals are due by 5:00pm on Friday, April 20th.
- The conference is targeted to professionals working in the affordable housing field. As such, we are requesting that workshops focus on issues related to affordable housing; proposals for workshop topics that do not focus on issues of affordable housing will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to workshops that are well-defined, interactive in style and address overall topics of interest to our attendees. Preference will also be given to proposals that include more than one organization and/or more than one program.
- Your proposal will be evaluated based on the information provided in the on-line form (link below). Priority will be given to workshop proposals where all fields on the form have been completed.
- All sessions are 75 minutes in length. With this in mind, we strongly recommend that you include a total of no more than 4 people on your panel (3 panelists and a moderator) and that you leave plenty of time for Q & A.
- Should the number of proposals exceed the number of workshop slots available, we will not be able to select all proposed workshops.
- If your workshop is selected, you have the option of providing complimentary registration for up to 5 workshop coordinators, moderators and/or panelists.
Click here to submit the on-line workshop proposal form.