Tuesday, September 26, 2017
8:15 am – 3:00 pm
Radisson Hotel, Cromwell, CT
Every year we come together to celebrate, learn and challenge ourselves at our annual conference. Please join us for the state’s largest gathering of affordable housing developers, service providers, advocates and resident leaders. The day-long conference draws approximately 500 attendees from every part of Connecticut. Don’t miss the housing event of the year!
We invite you to join us as a sponsor of the 2017 Connecticut Housing Coalition annual conference.
Your sponsorship helps us mount a topnotch conference by securing noted speakers and knowledgeable panelists. It also allows us to do extensive promotion and outreach, and to provide scholarships for people who could not otherwise afford to attend. It is also an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your programs and services.
For more information about sponsorship levels and benefits, click here.
Click here to complete our sponsorship response form online and pay by credit card or check.
Click here to download a hard copy of our sponsorship response form and pay by check.
Call for Workshops
email@example.com, by Friday, April 21st.
- The conference is targeted to professionals working in the affordable housing field. As such, we are requesting that workshops focus on issues relative to affordable housing; proposals for workshop topics that do not focus on issues of affordable housing will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to workshops that are well-defined, interactive in style and address overall topics of interest to our attendees. Preference will also be given to proposals that include more than one organization and/or more than one program.
- Your proposal will be evaluated based on the information provided below. Priority will be given to workshop proposals where all fields on the form have been completed.
- All sessions are 75 minutes in length. With this in mind, we strongly recommend that you include a total of no more than 4 people on your panel (3 panelists and a moderator) and that you leave plenty of time for Q & A.
- Should the number of proposals exceed the number of workshop slots available, we may not be able to select all proposed workshops.
- If your workshop is selected, you have the option of providing complimentary registration for up to 5 workshop coordinators, moderators and/or panelists.
Click here for the workshop proposal form.