Since 2013, the Connecticut Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) has been shaping the future of housing and community development in Connecticut by engaging, cultivating and learning from the next generation of leaders. Our ever growing group of statewide members, who hold a variety of positions and have diverse backgrounds and experiences, represent multiple sectors of the housing field, including developers, social service providers, policy makers and advocates. Since our inception, we have pursued our mission by offering our members opportunities for growth in the areas of professional development, networking and community engagement.
- Zoning 101 Lunch and Learn
- February 20, 12:00pm-1:00pm @ 75 Charter Oak Ave, Hartford, CT
- Click here for more information and to register.
- Healthcare & Housing Lunch and Learn
- April 12 @ 75 Charter Oak Ave, Hartford, CT
- Architect Feasibility Study Lunch and Learn
- Housing Field Trip
- Legislative Agenda Lunch and Learn
ELN Member Sign-Up
For more information, contact Jenna Ferguson at email@example.com.